Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hump Day

Whohoo it's Humpday

Yes, it's humpday today and I love it. It's a busy week. Tonight I will go to the gradution of my son at his school. It takes me quit something to be there. Special arrangment to get me in that special place with my wheelchair. But they did their very best to make sure I finally can see my kid graduate and start with a new part of his life.
And I'm so so proud of him. He came a long way these last two years.. from a heavy depression to skipping school most of the time to a graduate with fabulous positive results on his list.

So now you read this you can get a bit of an idea what the TTT challenge for tomorrow will be???
Well let's tease you all a bit more....



And the fun part is... you girls have no clue what is says over here....
giggle... and it's telling you all about the challenge tomorrow.
So the Dutch Ladies that follow us are having a big advantage to you...
But I think that you will love this as much as I do.

Have fun today and make sure to be back tomorrow.
xxx
Marion

2 comments:

  1. hmmm....going to have to get a translations dictionary. :)

    Have a great day today Marion. And please tell your son Congratulations!!!!! How exciting.

    ReplyDelete