Thursday, July 1, 2010

Let's have a new challenge

Let's play a new challenge!!

I'm so excited to hear if one of you girls got my clue from yesterday. So when you enter this challenge make sure to tell me in your post on your blog if you had an idea of it.
I love to know that.

I want to thank Audrey for hosting this wonderfull and creative challenge last week.
I can't wait to hear who the winner will be...

So .... back to today...

Today our challenge is going to be (drumroll please)

ANYTHING GOES WITH A CELEBRATION!

Now the celebration can be anything, from birthday, New baby, graduation,
New home, getting married... anything you can think off.
But it has to be a real celebration that is visible on the card due to a sentiment or text or special occasion image.

Here is some inspiration for you girls to look at.


As you can see I used the Flag Girl again. But this time I used the girl with the blank Flag.
Did you know that she is there as well??? So you can ask for it in the store to be the blank Flag Girl.

I had a friend calling me asking me to make a card for her Aunt that lives in Friesland (region in the Netherlands) and she asked if I could make it a bit Fries.
Well all our regions in my country have their own flag....
So I colored her with the colors on the flag, looked up an image from that flag and made it fit the image.

And the result is shown above. I so hope that she will like it.

Oh yes... the sentiment is Dutch... Saying: Congratulations on your birthday.

Here is where you can enter your work.





8 comments:

  1. Great challenge Marion! I think that many people will have "celebration" projects with the 4th of July holiday here in the USA. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Marion great challenge....I have a lot to celebrate on my card hihih...Thanks for this challenge. Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME new challenge Marion, can't wait to play along!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job on your card and post Marion! Great idea for the challenge too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us Anita! The entries are all wonderful. It is so fun to come in and see so many great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete