Thursday, August 26, 2010

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge

A new TTT is here!

Last week was a strange week with a lot of things going on at home and with the family.

My parents were married for 51 years last wednesday and they took us out to dinner
to a lovely Italian restaurant in my village.
The food there is so special and traditional Italian food. Most of those recipe's are told from parent to child and we other folks will never know how some things are made.
We can only dream of knowing the secret ingredients of the tasty dishes!
So I thought that we would have a challenge with a recipe!

You know with a little bit of papers and a little bit of embellishments and of course the main ingredient: A digital Image!
And where else than at Shelly's Images Store
can you find the most wonderful and inspiring images.
Even in the Kidz Korner and
the Freebie zone you can find fabulous images to work with.
So this week I want to ask you to cook the following recipe:

1. Image from Shelly's Images
2. no more than 2 design papers
3. no more than 3 embellisments
4. Your card must be new and no back linking to previous post!

This image was a Freebie at our CDAC group as well not so long ago! Be sure to join us there because we have so much fun chatting and crafting there.

In case you missed it I will add it here for you.

The winner will get a fabulous prize from Shelly's Images!
This contest will run till Wednesday September 1st 11:59 pm.
The winner will be announced Thursday morning at 6:00 am.
You can claim your prize one week from then.

I hope you have a lot of fun and I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

xxx
Marion

9 comments:

  1. Shoelicious Marion, love your heart border (how have you done this). Love the shine on those shoes and perfect charm, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful Challenge Marion. I know that many Shelly's Images digis are out there and I can't wait to see some fabulous projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific challenge Marion! I just LOVE your super cute shoe card! You can never go wrong with Shoes!! :)
    Hugs!
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, just one question, where do i link my card???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...very weird. I know that the in-linkz button was there before. We will get it fixed for you right away Theresa. Thanks for helping us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Thanks for your help Shelley, well it is here, whooopeee.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Theresa, thanks for helping out and I love love love your card.... these shoes are stunning!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah marion! i felt the whip. not to mention... i hate to see you cry! hope this put a smile on that gorgeous face of yours!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the freebie Shelly, I have added my card just in time. Ursula is in the Netherlands on holiday, so I have e-mailed her to let her know that she has won your draw. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete