Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Mirror Image Tutorial Tuesday

Are you new to digi-images, or not so comfortable with the computer when it comes to adjusting images & sizes?

I'm a computer tinker-er (is that a word - if not it is today!) :) I love trying new things with my digi-images - coloring, resizing, making my own paper, but it always takes a little time and tinkering to figure things out.

So, today I wanted to teach you how to Mirror or Flip images. For today's tutorial I'm using Microsoft Publisher. This is a program I use for a lot of my digi stuff.

Let's say we have this super cute, chubby chef image, but we want the cake on the other side.
We'll go to the Arrange tab and click it - you'll have several options and the one we want to pick is Rotate or Flip. Once you click that option - it will give you other options to chose from. For this image, we want to Flip Horizontal.
And this will be the image you're left with - See how we've made a mirror image of the original image?

I hope this has been helpful for you today.
Please feel free to leave a comment if you have questions and hopefully I can help to answer them.
Can't wait to see what you create!
Hugs!
~Min~

4 comments:

  1. thanks for your clear explanation!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you! I'm bookmarking this one for future use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tutorial Min. I can usually figure this out, but not without pulling my hair a little. I don't do it often enough to remember all of the steps. And now I don't have to remember. :)

    ReplyDelete