Monday, April 25, 2011

4-25-11 Marvelous Monday

Hello, everyone!

We have a fabulous Marvelous Monday for you today!

Awhile back, my cousin, who loves otters, had asked me to make her a special project, with an otter image. I had never even seen an otter image! Had no idea where I was going to get one, and then....

Shelly's Images to the rescue!


I had asked Shelly if she could draw an otter for me, and she came up with this little cutie:







Isn't he absolutely adorable! Oh my goodness, I fell in love
with him when I first saw him!

This adorable little guy is our featured image, today, too, and the DT had
so much fun bringing the otter out to play!

Hurry over and get Otter for your very own, today only,
for a special price in the Shelly's Images store!

Then YOU can play with him, too!


Let's see what happened when our DT took the otter out to play:


Stephanie took the otter to the zoo:


For A Closer Look:




And Amanda took the otter out for some fun Playtime
before she leaves on Holiday with the family:




Heather Is Celebrating Earth Day:





Darlene took the Otter down to the lake:



Here is Jen's beautiful creation.  


And I (Sammi) taught him how to keep time:




Here is a special project from Debbie Harris who is our Guest Designer for this week. Debbie made this wonderful easel card for a Father's Day card. I love the colors and embellishments. Thanks so much for joining our team this week Debbie!

All In All, The DT Had A Blast Playing With The Otter!

We Hope You Enjoyed The Inspiration!


3 comments:

  1. Wow, definitely some ohs and ahs here today, great DT creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are just the BEST! I love these projects! Great work!!!!

    ReplyDelete