Thursday, July 21, 2011

Shelly's Birthday Celebration - Day 4

Wow....this week is sure flying by.

Today's activity has two parts.
1. Comment on our newest digi.  (see below)
2. Visit our Facebook Page and click "like".  Tell us in your comment here at the blog that you are now following us on Facebook.

Sooo easy!  At least one random comment will win our newest image called "Presents".  And at least one random comment will win the image of their choice from the store.  

Don't forget that our Board Game, Blog Hop, and Name that Digi games will continue through the day today so you still have time to join in on the fun there.


13 comments:

  1. I had to go to your store to see the image "Presents" and it is very lovely. I would love to win it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn it. I meant to post a picture of it here. And a link to our Facebook page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do like the present image that would make alot of pretty cards
    and did go to face book and click on like
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Georgei! And thanks for the nice words Sandra. I love reading your posts and you are so nice to drop in and comment so often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't like to receive presents for her birthday? I know I do and you do too Shelly!!! I liked you on FB!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jen....and thanks for the comment on my wall too! I love, love, love to hear from everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new digi is cute! It would be a great image for birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries, etc.


    I already like you on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy that you like it Cheryl. I can't wait to see this image on some Christmas projects. :) Thanks for following us on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fab, and functional digi Shelly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love his digi. I think it will be a very useful one for various occassions. I am following you on facebook now

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hadn't realised you were on FB too and am now a follower. Your new digi is lovely and they look like nice big boxes to fit lots of crafty goodies in...the perfect present :)

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. :) The digi would be fab for Christmas. I liked you on FB!

    ReplyDelete